Our Prospective Nannies
All of our families undergo a home evaluation ensuring a good work environment, the safety of our nannies, and the best fit possible. Our agency provides certifications, trainings, competitive wages, contracts, taxes, and the support of a community of other local nannies!
Embark on a new career as a professional caregiver with nanny training and placement services from the Nanny Miller Agency!
– APPLY NOW –
Value of our Services
- We provide peace of mind to parents by providing qualified and trained professional nannies
- We eliminate the time, stress, and hassle that accompanies finding the right fit for your family
- All of our nannies are first aid/CPR certified, drug and background checked, complete an extensive training, and pass the Basic Skills Assessment through the International Nanny Association
- We handle all of the resume and reference checks, in-person interviews, training, screenings, as well as scheduling the nanny-family interviews for you
- We can also offer support with negotiating any hiring standards such as wages, taxes, and household expectations
- We start with a complimentary home evaluation to best assess the style and the needs of your family
- We post the family’s job listing and identify any potential candidates for them
- After completing our screening and training process we provide the family with complete candidate profiles for easy viewing and quick decision making
- Referral to tax and payroll company that will make it simple and legal to hire a household employee
Value of a Nanny
- One on one attention and care
- Trained and certified
- Nannies that are engaging and nurturing help form a child/ren’s brain development
- Hours are based around the needs of your family’s routines
- Children are cared for in the comfort and convenience of your own home
- Children can be taken on regular outings
- A Nanny will usually stay home with your child/ren when they are sick
- The Nanny will develop a close bond with your child/ren
- Ideally your child/ren will have the same care provider for their childhood
- One person they can trust and rely on for learning and growing
Our Prospective Families
We begin with a home evaluation to best assess your family’s style and needs. We handle all of the resume and reference checks, in-person interviews, trainings, and thorough screenings. This will save you time that you can better spend with your family!
All of our nannies are first aid/CPR certified, drug and background checked, complete an extensive training, and pass the Basic Skills Assessment through the International Nanny Association.
We are here for as much or as little support that you need including presenting complete potential candidate profiles, coordinating family-nanny interviews, support with negotiating any hiring standards, providing contracts/work agreements, and by referring you to a tax and payroll company if necessary.
– CONTACT US –